Our top moving tips
OUR TOP MOVING TIPS
The Man has seen enough Melbourne removals to know how hard it can be to pack it all up. Here are a few tips for a trouble-free move from the Man’s many years in the biz.
- Put heavy items in small boxes.
- Close the top of each box and avoid overloading them.
- Wrap the base of pot plants with plastic bags and stick them in a box.
- Pack anything that can be easily scratched or marked in blankets or bubble wrap.
- Mirrors, paintings and glassware should be wrapped with cardboard or bubble wrap.